Effective date: May 25, 2018
The cookies we use are necessary for the optimisation of the website and the ease of use of the user. They ensure that the website works properly and provide the user with a personalised browsing experience.
Cookie: A small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our website.
Website: The website hosted under www.imoya.be
User: Any human legal entity who uses the website interactively or non-interactively.
4. The purpose of the cookies
Facilitating the use of the website (including avoiding having to enter the same data repeatedly – for example, during access control).
Analysing the way visitors use the website. The cookie in no way registers what information an individual visitor uses or prints.
Collecting statistical information to optimise the functioning of the website.
Providing customised information to improve your browsing experience (eg, Mautic, Hubspot, …).
5. How to manage the cookies
For the reasons stated above, we ask that you expressly accept our cookies.
To enable the acceptance of cookies, you may need to adjust the settings of your internet browser. The same if you would like to block or delete the cookies. Everything is managed through the settings of your internet browser:
- Cookie settings for Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=nl
- Cookie settings for Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-in-en-uitschakelen-websites-voorkeuren
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/products/windows
- Cookie settings for Safari: Go to ‘Preferences’ > ‘Privacy’ and indicate that you want to block all cookies. On an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, you will find the option for cookies under ‘Settings’ > ‘Safari’.
This cookie statement can be changed by us at any time and without prior warning, so you should check each time you visit our website if you want to stay informed about the cookies used and our policy in this regard.
If you have any questions or comments about our cookie statement, you can contact us by telephone (+32 (0)2 787 02 01) or by e-mail (email@example.com).